Looking for reliable, reputable bail bonds company in Nevada, contact an All-Star Bail Bondsman in Las Vegas NV. The largest bail bonds firm. Experienced bondsmen who know their business.
What is a Bail Bond?
When you are in need of a Las Vegas bail bondsman, do what Las Vegas residents do! They go to All-Star Bail Bonds Las Vegas NV and simplify their problem by consulting with a professional Las Vegas Bail Bondsman.
How Does A Bail Bond In Las Vegas NV Work?
A Las Vegas bail bondsman or bonding company is an agent of the accused who will act as guarantor and pledge money or property as bail. The bail is an assurance of the court appearance of the defendant. Bail Bonds in Las Vegas is there to help and assure the courts of appearance.
Local Jails in the Las Vegas Area:
- City of Las Vegas Detention Center – Located at 3300 Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas – 702-229-6444. The facility is located directly off Highway 515.
- Clark County Detention Center – Located at 330 S. Casino Center Blvd., Las Vegas – 702-671-3900. The facility is located in the Arts District of Las Vegas.
- Henderson Detention Center – 18 E. Basic Road, Henderson, NV, 702-267-JAIL (5245). The facility, located on E. Basic Road and the cross street is S. Texas Avenue. Very close to Nevada State College.
How to Get an Inmate out of the Local Jails
- Hire an Attorney in Las Vegas – At the office, there are business cards of local attorneys available to anyone looking for representation, available after hours, and attorney’s who specialize in certain types of cases.
- Pay the Full Amount – This needs no explanation.
- Pay Only 15% by purchasing a Bail Bond – This is the maximum cost of Las Vegas bail bond. You need to discuss your financial options with your Las Vegas Bail Bondsman.
How Expensive Is A Las Vegas Bail Bond?
As each state has its rules and regulations concerning a bail bond, Nevada’s rule is the Las Vegas Bail Bonds cannot exceed 15% of the amount set by the courts.
Are There Payment Options? All-Star Bail Bonds NV has easy straight-forward, interest-free financing. Other payment options are, of course, pay the Las Vegas Bail Bonds in Cash, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, Traveler’s checks or a Personal Cashier’s Check, the Western Union or Money Grams, and Electronic Bank Transfer. You will find the Las Vegas offices convenient and professional.
The bail bonds in Las Vegas are there to assist you in presenting to the court the documentation needed to meet bail demands.
All-Star Bail Bonds in Las Vegas Company
Our friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. All-Star Las Vegas is the largest bail bonds company in Las Vegas. Las Vegas Bail Bonds personnel are aware of the laws that prevail and the regulations that need to be followed when it comes to presenting the paperwork to the courts. Before you search all over Nevada, speak with bail bonds in Las Vegas and get the answers to your questions.
The All-Star Las Vegas Bail Bonds is there when you need them.