As the leading Bail Bonds Company in Las Vegas, eBAIL, is more than capable of helping you or a pal with Domestic Violence Bail Bonds. Although a Domestic Bail Bond is comparable to a traditional bail bond, the key distinction is the restrictions imposed by the court. For example, while the defendant may be released from prison after, they are barred from having any contact with the plaintiff.
Oftentimes, Domestic Violence Bail Bonds Las Vegas can be much higher compared to a traditional bond based on the seriousness of the offense as well as any sustained severe injuries. Suppose you are arrested for a domestic violence violation in Las Vegas, we at eBAIL can write that sort of Las Vegas Bail Bonds and have you released from lockup.
3 options to get released from Jail
1. First, you can decide to post the full amount of Bail Bonds in Las Vegas using cash or a credit card. In this regard, you’ll have to confirm with the jail to ascertain their payment policies.
2. The second option is to post your Las Vegas Bail Bond with the assistance of a reputable Las Vegas Bail Bondsman like eBAIL and part with fifteen percent of the full bail amount. Afterward, we will post the remaining bail balance on your behalf. Often, it’s beneficial to employ the services of a Las Vegas Bail Bondsman especially if you don’t have the full bail amount.
3. The third option is to hire a Las Vegas Lawyer to ask the court to reduce the set amount of Henderson Bail Bonds or release you without necessarily posting any bail amount. Whether the court will grant your request will mainly depend on:
- The type and gravity of the alleged crime
- Your criminal history
- Your record of not honoring court sermons or trial dates, if any
How soon can I be released from Las Vegas jail?
Once you post Domestic Violence Bail Bonds, it usually takes some hours in order to be released from lockup. Oftentimes, there are no definite release times. Once your release is processed, you can be out on the streets in a few hours.
Why eBAIL Bail Bonds is the best choice for your bonding needs
At eBAIL Bail Bonds, we are the company to call if you’ve been arrested and charged with a domestic violence charge and you need Domestic Violence Bail Bonds. We are aware that any individual can find themselves in a dire situation at any time, and that’s why our agents handling Henderson Bail Bonds stand ready to help clients all round the clock, 7 days of the week.
Several attributes set eBAIL Bail Bonds apart from the rest. Contrary to other companies, we are pleased to extend our esteemed services to the Las Vegas Detention Center, North Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City. By serving several areas around Las Vegas, we stay updated on the Las Vegas court systems, affording us the platform to perfect our skills.
Through the tutelage of owner Marc Gabriel, eBAIL Bail Bonds is highly recommended by satisfied clients because:
- We make sure clients never miss their court sermons
- We have vast experience in servicing Bail Bonds in Las Vegas
- We provide guidance through the whole booking and discharge process